Terms and Conditions: –
- Members should have a valid Four-wheeler and Two-wheeler driving license which has to be uploaded along with Aadhar card or Passport or Voter id as a proof.
Use of Vehicle: –
- These motorcycles And Cars we rent are large, heavyweight, very powerful and not appropriate for beginner or inexperienced riders.
- The lessee should have a valid driving license, be at least 18 years old and must always wear a Seat Belt And helmet while riding.
- Only the lessee is permitted to drive the vehicle.
- Lessee is responsible for his insurance; Lessor will not be responsible for any accidental expenses of Rider.
- The lessee shall use the Car or bike entirely at his/her own risk and agrees that lessor will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the hire of any of the vehicles.
- The Car or bike shall be returned back to lessor in the same condition in which it was handed over to lessee.
- In case the vehicle returned is found excessively dirty/muddy, the lessee will have to bear the charge of washing not exceeding Bikes are 200 Rupees. And Car 400 Rupees.
- Rental package does not include Fuel, Toll, road side assistance and Taxes.
- Lessee is responsible for any traffic violations incurred due to your use of a rented vehicle. Lessor is not liable for any costs from any such violation.
- You must report such violations to a Lessor’s Representative as soon as possible.
- in case of unlikely event of tire puncture or collision or breakdown due to improper usage. In the event of mechanical or technical failure will take care in towing the bike or car at our own cost
- All our bikes and cars have GPS tracking devices; we recommend that you follow speed guidelines – our team gets automated updates on the bikes and cars that exceed speed
Prohibited Uses: –
- The use of a Lessor’s vehicle under the following conditions is prohibited Our motorcycles cannot be used for rallies and rally surcharges or any format of professional or amateur competitions and media usage.
- By any person who is under the influence of (i) alcohol or (ii) any drug or medication under the effects of which the operation of a vehicle is prohibited or not recommended.
- In carrying out of any crime or any other illegal activity.
Delivery process: –
- Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time to pick up the bike or Car.
- Delivered vehicle cannot be rejected after handover. Once accepted by Lessee or his/her representative at the time of pickup, vehicle is not to be returned before agreed contract period. Lessee should do quality test of bike or Car before he accepts from Lessor.
- Though we do quality checks at our end before delivery, lessee is expected to see if there are any damages and report the same to representative of lessor and photos shall be captured of the same One signed copy of the contract is to be kept by each party.
Handover process: –
- Lessee has to inform us 2 hrs in advance before the end of the contract Period.
- Pick-up date and time will be mutually decided by lessee and us. The drop –off location will be the same as the pick-up location.
- Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time.
Damage policy: –
- The Lessee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of parts of bike, or Car regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price.
- The representative shall check the bike or car its parts in order to ascertain any damage to items. Damage shall be defined as follows:
- Any damage which existed prior to the handover of the Car or Motorbike and was agreed between the lessee and lessor will not be chargeable to the Lessee.
- Tear in seat cover will result in charge towards replacement of seat cover. Opening up a stitched joint will not be chargeable.
- Any variation showing damages, if ascertained as not caused by normal wear and tear, would be charged and would have to be borne by the Lessee
- In case of an accident or collision, the rider members are accountable to pay a standard amount towards the accident on bike insurance not exceeding Rs. 15,000(which may vary depending on the severity of the damage). The car insurance not exceeding Rs 40,000. The members are bound to pay for the repairs incurred due to damages caused by the collision/accident.
- In Accident Bike Any charges exceeding Rs. 15,000 will be claimed from the insurance.
- Inactive hours during the repair period shall be charged to the rider member at 50% of the per day rental amount
Fuel Policy: –
- Fuel is client’s responsibility. We will be giving you sufficient fuel to reach the nearest fuel pump.
- Jeevika cars and bikes rentals may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking;
- The customer is liable for checking engine oils during a trip and maintaining the vehicle while on road. Any mechanical failures should be reported immediately. Customers may be held responsible in case of a mechanical failure resulting due to negligence of the normal maintenance while on the trip.
Cancellation policy as below: –
- No show – 100% deduction.
- Between 0 – 6 hrs of the pickup time – 75% rental charges will be withheld
- Between 6-24 hrs of the pickup time: 50% rental charges will be withheld.
- Between 24-72 hrs of the pickup time: 25% rental charges will be withheld.72 hrs or more prior to the pickup time: 10% rental charges will be withheld.
Extra charges such as the following will be applicable: —
- If a customer chooses an extra helmet on the spot, it will be billed additionally on the spot.
- Excess Km – The excess km charges will be calculated at the time of drop off and the customer will be required to pay the same at the parking location.
- Any damages will be inspected at the spot and the charges will be collected on the spot as per the damage terms mentioned. Cars per day kilometer 250km if cross per kilometer 7rs.
- Bigger cars per kilometer 9rs.bikes are 250km per day limit if access 5rs per kilometer. scooters per day limit 180 if access kilometer 4rs chargeable.
- The customer has to deposit refundable security deposit for certain bikes And Cars to take a ride with us. The refund usually takes 1 -7 working days to reflect in the source account from the date of invoice.
Over speeding: –
The bikes and cars have to be ridden within permissible limits. The speed limit for each vehicle is different which will be specified at the time of booking. You have to be under the speed limit specified by the company or the speed limit specified by the governing authority, whichever is lesser.
Cap on riding km: –
- The rider agrees to adhere to the km cap limit of Jeevika Cars and Bikes Rentals the Bikes have a km limit of 250km per day basis and the scooters have a km limit of 180 km per day basis. Cars Per day limits 250km.
Helmets Process: –
- Helmets will be charged @ 50/day
- If the helmet is damaged or lost, a charge of Rs. 900 will be levied since these are branded helmets which will be provided to you.
- Only one helmet will be provided per person, any extras will be charged at Rs. 50 per 24 hours.