Jeevika Cars And Bikes Rentals Terms And conditions:-
For a user to receive the Car Or Bike, he/she must submit a original valid Driving License issued by any Indian state, his PAN card and Blank Cheque. Adhar Card And Voter Id and College Id Card And Original Passport These documents will be validated by the Jeevika Cars`and bikes Rentals team to determine the of the user.
- Minimum Age of 21* for non-specialty standard vehicle rental.
- Minimum Age of 23 for Luxury Vehicles…
- Minimum Age of 18 for bike And Scooter..
. All Reservations Made within 72 hours of rental period are non-refundable. Any confirmed reservations for any specialty or Luxury vehicles are non-refundable.
|S. No.||Cancellation Done||Percentage of deduction on Total Rental amount|
|2||Within 24-48 hours from rental time||60%|
|3||Within 4 – 24 hours from rental time||70%|
|4||Within 0 – 4 hours from rental time||100%|
Early Returns Policy
Early returns will be accommodated but reservation can not be prorated and no credit for unused time will be given.
Rental Extension / Late Return Policy”-
We cannot guarantee any requested extension on existing rental and it will be based on availability. Any requests for extensions must be made via phone or email at least 48 hours prior to the original return time. Any extensions if available will be at the current rates and we can not honour discounted rates for extension period.
It is considered at a user has read and agreed to the latest terms and conditions at the time of booking the vehicle. A booking is confirmed once the payment has been processed and considered an agreement by the respective user to abide by the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
The user must be minimum 18 years of age and should have a valid driving license issued by the concerned regional transport office. However, certain vehicles are provided at the minimum age of 21.
Users will not be allowed to carry the following items on the vehicle: Weapons or any sharp or inflammable object which may cause damage to the vehicle or endanger human life. Any item/object whose possession has been deemed illegal by the Indian Penal Code. Any item or object which compromises the stability, safety or performance of the vehicle and/or the passengers. Jeevika cars holds the right to refuse a booking if the user is found to possess any of the above items. The vehicle will not be used in a negligent or abusive manner. In the case of non-compliance, appropriate actions may be taken against the user by the concerned authorities.
The user can collect the pre-booked vehicle from the designated jeevika cars and bikes rentals parking after verifying his/her identity and on completing the requisite paperwork. Booking time is calculated from the moment, the user gains possession of the vehicle’s keys. Prior to taking possession, it is the User’s responsibility to inspect the vehicle carefully. In the event of any damages or malfunction, the user should inform immediate lyiven level.
It is the responsibility of the user to return the vehicle in the same condition as at the time of pickup. In case the interior and/or the exterior of the vehicle is found to be soiled and/or damaged, cleaning charges and/or penalty will apply accordingly. .
jeevika cars and bikes expects its users to ensure the following to help us avoid safety issues: (i) The user must ensure that all passengers wear safety belts or helmets. (ii)The number of passengers must not exceed the seating capacity of the vehicle. reserves the right to fine or block a user due to non-compliance of the above.
l to be entirely borne by renter. An amount of fuel will be given with the car, the renter need
Jeevika cars is not responsible for any accident and/or injury caused to the driver and/or any of the passengers due to personal negligence or negligence of the driver.If an accident occurs,FIR/NOC will be required from the customer. Additionally, driver’s original driving license will be held for documentation purpose..
SECURING THE VEHICLE :-
The user is responsible for the security of the vehicle. The user is held liable to ensure that the vehicle is adequately protected from expected adverse weather conditions and is parked in areas taking appropriate precautions to avoid any untoward incidents.
In the event of theft, the user must report the incident to jeevika cars immediately and file a complaint at the nearest police station. The user will be held responsible for any discrepancy or misinformation if any in the filing of the complaint and appropriate action may be taken by the concerned authorities, legal or otherwise.
The user is responsible for the safety of their belongings. Any item, electronic device or personal belonging left in the vehicle will be returned to the user (if found) after due verification. Jeevika cars however does not guarantee the return of any items left behind.
CLEANLINESS and MAINTENANCE
- Jeevika Cars Conducts periodical checks on vehicle performance and ensures that hired vehicles are clean. expects its users to help us maintain our standards of cleanliness. The user must ensure that the vehicle is not soiled while returning possession.
- Use of chewing gum, tobacco or any tobacco based product inside the vehicle is strictly prohibited. Users will be penalised in case ash, spit marks or remains of chewing gum are detected inside the vehicle at the time when possession of the vehicle is returned.
- Burning of any substance inside the vehicle is strictly prohibited. This is not limited to but includes cigarettes, incense sticks or any form of medication/drugs.
- Jeevika Cars reserves the right to block, penalise, fine the user at our own discretion in event of non-compliance of the above.
- It is the responsibility of the user to inform jeevika cars and Bikes in case of any incident which has caused damage to the vehicle and/or any public or private property or any incident which has caused injury to individual(s) and/or animal(s). It is mandatory for the user to file a police report in such an event regardless of liability or fault.
- In such an event the user must provide the following details to Jeevika cars and bikes: Name, address and the license number of the user driving the vehicle at the time of the incident. Name, address and contact number of witnesses (if any). Circumstances of the incident describing the immediate environment of the incident and position of the vehicle prior to the incident. In the event of any lawsuit, users are expected to assist the authorities with investigations (if any). In case any lawsuit against a user is proved in the court of law.
- The user is responsible for traffic rule violations (if any). This includes but is not limited to wrong parking, over speeding, breaking red light at a crossing and toll violations. The user is liable to pay any penalty charges involved. In the event of toll violation, the user is must inform jeevika cars and bikes immediately. The user must bear the relevant fine to the concerned authority and submit a proof of compliance to jeevika cars.
In case of any accident/total loss of the vehicle, it is mandatory that the user provides an NOC to jeevika cars obtained from their local RTO, which issued the user’s license, stating that the user was not involved or associated with any such incidents that occurred previously in any manner and that the user was not involved in any such accidents or has any registered complaint against them for the same.
Over Speeding charges:
In case of speeding beyond 120 km/h in case of cars, 100 km/h in case of geared bikes and 80km/hr in case of gearless bikes, the user will be fined as per the next point.
In case the user is found overspeeding during a booking, a fine of Rs. 500 will be charged on the first instance, Rs. 750 on the second instance, Rs. 1000 on the third instance, Rs. 1250 on the fourth instance. Every time the customer exceeds the speed limit, the respective charges would be added and will end up in paying the consolidated amount as a penalty charge at the end of the ride. No further overspeeding fines will be levied after this for that particular booking. The user will be notified via SMS for all charges applicable.
In case the user is found overspeeding four times in any single booking in future, the same fines will be charged, following which the user will be banned from the jeevika cars platform.
If a customer is found drunk at the time of drop , Rs.1000/- fine will be levied along with the damage cost. Also, the customer will be liable for the complete damage repair cost.
Customers are required to drop the vehicle at the drop location chosen at the time of booking. Failing to do so, he will be fined Rs.1500/-. Additionally, overtime charges will be fined if another booking coincides with the booking.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in and around the vehicle. Penalty of Rs.1000/- fine will be charged,if found guilty.
- In the case of further delay, Overtime charges would be calculated as Late Hours X Double the Hourly Charges.
- Parking challans, if any will have to be borne by the user.
In the event of clutch plate damage, the customer will be liable to pay for the damage cost of Rs.9,999/-.
- In the event of any traffic rule violation or parking fine, the member must inform jeevika cars immediately. Jeevika cars may ask for a copy of the challan in such an event.
- If the user damages or misplaces any attachment or accessory provided with the vehicle, jeevika c reserves the right to charge the appropriate amount from the user.
- A fine of Rs. 500 will be levied from the customer if the number plate is found damaged.
- If the user has incurred any dues over and above that of the initial booking amount when dropping off the vehicle at the drop off site location and is unable to settle the dues at that time, then the user will have to sign a declaration provided by us promising to settle the dues and leave the original documents of license, government ID, etc. as surety. The documents can be collected by the user from the site location once dues have been settled.
- In the event of user having any penalties/dues outstanding with jeevika cars reserves the right to charge reminder fees and default interest. Jeevika cars also reserves the right to utilize third parties for the recovery of dues from a user.
Please refer to our Damage Charges section for more detailed information regarding penalties and damage charges applicable as per policy.
The user would be charged with a penalty in case any accessory such as music system, stepney, tools or documents, belonging to jeevika cars is found missing during the end ride.
Pets are not allowed in vehicles. A fine of Rs. 500 will be levied In such cases.
.User is liable to pay Rs 60000* in case following conditions post Accident or Breakdown
- Airbags opened due to collision
- Vehicle Toppling/ Rollover
- Engine Seize
- Hydrostatic Lock (commonly occurs due to water seepage in the vehicle during floods or heavy rainfall)
- Underchasis Damage
- In the case of loss/damage/tampering of Vehicle Tracking System, Odometer, Speedometer, Fuel gauge or any other measurement instruments, Rs. 9999 will be levied.
Use of Vehicle:-
- These motorcycles And Cars we rent are large, heavyweight, very powerful and not appropriate for beginner or inexperienced riders.
- The lessee should have a valid driving license, be at least 18 years old and must always wear a Seat Belt And helmet while riding.
- Only the lessee is permitted to drive the vehicle.
- Lessee is responsible for his insurance; Lessor will not be responsible for any accidental expenses of Rider.
- The lessee shall use the Car or bike entirely at his/her own risk and agrees that lessor will not accept any responsibility or be held accountable for any loss, injury or death as a result of, or leading from the hire of any of the vehicles.
- The Car or bike shall be returned back to lessor in the same condition in which it was handed over to lessee.
- In case the vehicle returned is found excessively dirty/muddy, the lessee will have to bear the charge of washing not exceeding Bikes are 200 Rupees.And Car 400 Rupees.
- Rental package does not include Fuel, Toll, road side assistance and Taxes.
- Lessee is responsible for any traffic violations incurred due to your use of a rented vehicle. Lessor is not liable for any costs from any such violation.
- You must report such violations to a Lessor’s Representative as soon as possible.
- in case of unlikely event of tire puncture or collision or breakdown due to improper usage. In the event of mechanical or technical failure will take care in towing the bike or car at our own cost
- All our bikes and carsv have GPS tracking devices; we recommend that you follow speed guidelines – our team gets automated updates on the bikes and cars that exceed speed limits.
- The use of a Lessor’s vehicle under the following conditions is prohibite Our motorcycles cannot be used for rallies and rally surcharges or any format of professional or amateur competitions and media usage.
- By any person who is under the influence of (i) alcohol or (ii) any drug or medication under the effects of which the operation of a vehicle is prohibited or not recommended.
- In carrying out of any crime or any other illegal activity.
- Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time to pick up the bike or Car.
- Delivered vehicle cannot be rejected after handov er. Once accepted by Lessee or his/her representative at the time of pickup, vehicle is not to be returned before agreed contract period. Lessee should do quality test of bike or Car before he accepts from Lessor.
- Though we do quality checks at our end before delivery, lessee is expected to see if there are any damages and report the same to representative of lessor and photos shall be captured of the same One signed copy of the contract is to be kept by each party.
- Lessee has to inform us 2 hrs in advance before the end of the contract Period.
- Pick-up date and time will be mutually decided by lessee and us. The drop –off location will be the same as the pick-up location.
- Lessee has to be present at the agreed date and time.
- The Lessee agrees to pay for any damage to, loss of, or any theft (disappearance) of parts of bike, or Car regardless of cause or fault. Item damaged beyond repair will be paid for at its Market Price.
- The representative shall check the bike Or car its parts in order to ascertain any damage to items. Damage shall be defined as follows:
- Any damage which existed prior to the handover of the Car Or Motorbike and was agreed between the lessee and lessor will not be chargeable to the Lessee.
- Tear in seat cover will result in charge towards replacement of seat cover. Opening up a stitched joint will not be chargeable.
- Any variation showing damages, if ascertained as not caused by normal wear and tear, would be charged and would have to be borne by the Lessee
- In case of an accident or collision, the rider members are accountable to pay a standard amount towards the accident on bike insurance not exceeding Rs. 15,000(which may vary depending on the severity of the damage).The car insurance not exceeding Rs 40,000. The members are bound to pay for the repairs incurred due to damages caused by the collision/acciden
- In Accident Bike Any charges exceeding Rs. 15,000 will be claimed from the insurance.
- Inactive hours during the repair period shall be charged to the rider member at 50% of the per day rental amount
- Fuel Policy:-
- Fuel is client’s responsibility. We will be giving you sufficient fuel to reach the nearest fuel pump.
- Jeevika crs nd bikes rentals may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment onfirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking;
- The customer is liable for checking engine oils during a trip and maintaining the vehicle while on road. Any mechanical failures should be reported immediately. Customers may be held responsible in case of a mechanical failure resulting due to negligence of the normal maintenance while on the trip.
Extra charges such as the following will be applicable :–
- If a customer chooses an extra helmet on the spot, it will be billed additionally on the spot.
- Excess Km – The excess km charges will be calculated at the time of drop off and the customer will be required to pay the same at the parking location.
- Any damages will be inspected at the spot and the charges will be collected on the spot as per the damage terms mentioned.Cars perday kilomitr 250km if cross perkilomiter 7rs.
- Biggr cars perkilomiter 9rs.bikes are 250km perday limit if access 5rs perkilomiter.sccoters perday limit 180 if aceess kilomiter 4rs chargeable..
- The customer has to deposit refundable security deposit for certain bikes And Cars to take a ride with us. The refund usually takes 1 -7 working days to reflect in the source account from the date of invoice.
Cap on riding km:-
- The rider agrees to adhere to the km cap limit of Jeevika Cars And Bikes Rentals The Bikes have a km limit of 250km per day basis and the scooters have a km limit of 180 km per day basis.Cars Perday limits 250km.
- Helmets will be charged @ 50/day
- If the helmet is damaged or lost, a charge of Rs. 900 will be levied since these are branded helmets which will be provided to you.
- Only one helmet will be provided per person, any extras will be charged at Rs. 50 per 24 hours